These tasty treats are perfect for your next party or social! Easy and quick to make, these delicious Bourbon Walnut Balls will keep your guests coming back for more!
- 2 1/2 cups (5 dozen) finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Additional confectioners’ sugar, sifted
Mix well the wafer crumbs, cocoa, sugar, and nuts. Add corn syrup and bourbon. Blend well. Form into one-inch balls (in diameter). Roll each of these into the sifted sugar. Makes about 3 dozen.
River Road Recipes I, p. 229.