From River Road Recipes III, page 192
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes, plus at least 8 hours refrigeration time
Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Measuring cups
- Glass baking dish
- Ziplock bag
- Cutting knife and cutting board
- Stirring spoon
- 1 cup saki
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first 5 ingredients for marinade. Cut whole chicken breasts into halves.
- Marinate over night, turning occasionally.
- Drain marinade and bake chicken at 350 degrees for 1 hours, basting occasionally.
*May substitute steaks for chicken