This past Saturday I hosted a game-day/watch party for the LSU game. I selected the Orange Champagne cocktail drink for the crowd and it was a HIT; especially for a Day game!
Orange champagne cocktail, RRR 4, pg 97
- 2 quarts Champagne, chilled
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart of orange juice, chilled
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries
- Combine the champagne, ginger ale, and orange juice in a large pitcher and mix well. Pour into champagne flutes and top each serving with some of the sliced strawberries.
- Makes 15 (4 oz) servings
Here are some photos of the drinks! They were so good and great for a party! I served with a platter of strawberries out for guests to add to their drinks.